What do I do if I'm afraid of other dudes taking my girl?

I'm scared that other people will steal this girl that I met and I like. She likes me too and we are talking but she seems like she can be stolen easily. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No one can steal your girl.

She's a person, not an inanimate object that you keep on a desk. She has her own mind and the ability to make her own decisions. If her devotion to you was so weak to begin with that she would be willing to leave you for someone else, then it simply wasn't meant to be.

• Same goes for you as well obviously. For all we know, she might be very afraid that YOU would leave HER.

What Girls Said 1

• If you like her and treat her well and she likes you. You've got it all. Just try to be more confident

What Guys Said 2

• Treat her like she deserves to be. Use your imagination, communicate. There's nothing you can do to guarantee she won't leave but you can do everything in your power to minimize the chance. If that's not good enough, she's not the one anyway. It takes work, time and patience. It's not easy to do it right.

• Smack the guy who likes her