Is this a real relationship or what?

we have been dating since December. When ever i talk about her i can tell it openly to people we are dating i have to use the excuse. No we are just good friends or there are a lot of haters out there and there is people always wanting her. She tells the world that we are single and i tell the world we are dating but only when it comes to a one on one not publicly. Recently i found out her close friends asked her out and she rather delayed him and told ask me this later and gave him some valid excuse like i just came out of a relationship with my ex we dated for so long and i have been dating her since she was dumped. does she actually like me or what

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not a relationship because you haven't made it official, and she keeps telling everyone she's single. If you want to be in a relationship with her, then talk about it. Stop wasting time wondering what things mean, how she feels and "what if". You will only get real answers by actually doing something about this situation and by asking her what she wants.

Most Helpful Guy

• she dosen't like you even a bit, im sorry, but she's playing you and nothing else, i would suggest you strongly to leave her and cut her off from your circle and find someone else because you deserve better.

What Girls Said 2

• how old are you guys? If sbes underage that may be the reason she hasn't told her family yet. I know thatd be my reason.

• Why don't you ask her, you'll never know unless you take that chance

What Guys Said 0