Is this too good to be true?

I went on a date last night with a guy I chatted a couple of days before from a dating site. We met and we were instantly attracted to each other and we chatted and got on well , we went back to my home and again we chatted and then he just came out with it and says I really like you and I don't want to spoil it I'm going to go home because I really fancy and like you and I want to wait for sex because I feel something good between us... So we had a kiss and he left , he messaged to tell me he was home and looking forward to seeing my next weekend.. too good to be true?

It's because I have had a couple of men use me I don't want it to happen again

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry this very idea you have of "too good to be true" itself is going to be the thing that destroys this relationship.

• He seems to keen but today I haven't heard from him but I did text this morning but nothing yet :/ I'm left feeling silly

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0