How do I trick my boyfriend into having a baby?

I actually don't believe there's any other human that I can tolerate as much as him. How do I make him have a baby with me?
I've told him he's free to leave for years and he's still here how do I trick him into believing he wants children with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a career and make good money. Then worry about babies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tricking him sounds like a terrible idea (sorry). A baby is incredibly hard to deal with once you have it. Yes its a blessing, but the most difficult. If he hasn't left its because he likes you, that doesn't at all make him ready for a baby. I think you should just tell him, but do it in a way he has the upperhand, that way he'll see that you really respect his opinion. First, I would say something like "hey do you have a minute to talk about something or should I come back later?" now I know its weird to be so formal with someone you're sooo close with, but trust me it gives them that sense of being and it makes them more ready for a truthful conversation. Now is when you discuss what kind of life you imagine with him, "I have always pictured my future with a great man, and kids.. etc etc" and you have to let him know if he can't provide that for you someday you think its best to go somewhere else (competition is often a huge motivator for men). Finally, ask his opinion, again to let him know you respect his thoughts, and that his say is important to the matter. You dont have to use this its just an easy way to manipulate people to doing what you want. Good luck!

What Guys Said 26

• How do you trick your boyfriend into doing something he doesn't want to?
    You don't.

Don't fucking trick people into having children with you, just because you want children.
    That's so fucking disgusting and malicious.

If you want a kid, then leave him and find a man who wants a kid too, or adopt one on your own. or get artificially inseminated. Don't drag a man into paternity if he doesn't want to. That is fucking evil.

• That's not very respectful.

• Tell him you need a baby to be happy. Bring him in contact with nice toddlers. Get him home in time (before they become little pests). Repeat that a few times. Maybe it will work.

• You dont need a baby to be happy, you are wrong and have a misconception of that.

• Bbtw your question is formulated in a bad way.

• Tricking him is actually the best way to lose him. I would probably leave you just knowing you are thinking about tricking me.

• Never trick a guy into having a baby. If you do the chances he will run for the hills increases dramatically. Also, at least in America, when a woman has a child with a man the government grants her significant power over his life, and doesn't check to make sure she is being responsible with that power.

• lmao if he really doesn't want to, and you try to "trick" him to it, next thing you know he will be moving to a different country, or planet for that matter... so suit yourself.

Better is to talk to him about it and find out what he really thinks/wants.

• You DO NOT. Men don't take well to women trying to trick them into things, and if he finds out he just might take up the offer to leave. You should sit down with him and ask him to hear you out. I can promise he'll be way more receptive and interested than if you just decided to trick him or manipulate him. Make sure that you let him know how much it means to you, I'm pretty sure he'll listen :)

• Don't trick him, tell him you want his baby. Make sure he understands that it's HIS baby.

• ... well, you could try saying "I'd like to have your babies."

• I already did and he just bushes it off or doesn't give a straight answer

• Wow. if you're trying to trick your boyfriend into having a kid with you then you're a manipulative fucker who doesn't deserve to start a family. Fuck off with that bullshit.

• You don't "trick" him, you talk to him about it and then we shall see for real if you meant what you said about him being free to leave.

• drop cyanide* in his drink

*cyanide is a drug proven by scientists to make men want to have children

• I think you've gotten the idea by now of why trying to do that is a bad, bad idea.

• Bad idea. Talk to him about it and if he decides he wants one then great but don't use any trickery.

• I really tell you that you should not trick him to do this.
    You need to open up with him and it's the only thing.

• What are you? Some mental health patient

• Chloroform.

• Ativan.

• you are how old? Worry about you 1st. get your ducks in order

• that's dumb

• There are ways, but if you like the bloke, using him like this will cause him to detest you...

• don't be silly

• tell him the truth so let this man be free

• don't

• First of all act your age. Secondly if you do this i hope he dumps you.

• uh... that's just not right. Be straight with him and say you want one with him

• Trying to trick him is not gonna make the situation any better.

What Girls Said 26

• You don't because that's fucked up. You can't trick anyone into having a baby. The best you can do is say: If you don't want to have children with me then I will find someone who does. Emotionally and mentally manipulating someone is going to create an unhealthy relationship dynamic to bring your child into, especially since he'll realize quickly that he DID NOT want children.

Don't be selfish, be smart.

• Jesus. You don't. You grow up and move out of crazy town and realize that if you're trying to trick someone into having a baby with you, you're not ready for a baby.

• You are way too young to be having a baby! They are little people, and you are responsible for taking care of them. They aren't dolls. If you believe in tricking someone you love, you aren't ready for love. Not the romantic kind, not the true kind, not the friendship kind, and certainly not the parental kind.
    If you need 'baby time', go work at a day care for a while. You'll get plenty of exposure to babies there.

• You don't.

• u can't!

• That's fucked up in my opinion. I say talk to him and ask if he wants to. A baby is a person, a living being, a huge responsibility. A baby is NOT a tether or leash or any type of restraint system to keep a man.

• You shouldn't. Talk to him and see if thats what he wants as well. Remember, the two of you are in a relationship and you have to be mindful of eachother thoughts and feelings. Dont do that because he may never forgive you for it.

• Don't. Just. Don't.

• Don't do that, there's no point in that. If you want to have kids with him sit down and talk to him about it.

• Please for fucks sake do not.

• Yeah, don't do that.

• Show him this post.

• Find a guy who wants a baby... there are some men out there who want children badly, since you're so bent on this baby thing. You can't trap a man with a child, it's pointless and low.

• You can't trick him plus thats cruel and borderline crazy. He either does or doesn't. Simple.

• DO NOT TRICK YOUR BOYFRIEND INTO HAVING KIDS. NO. JUST DONT. YOU WILL BOTH REGRET IT. ESPECIALLY YOU. you'll HAVE THESE KIDS AND WHAT IF HE REALIZES HE doesn't WANT KIDS AND LEAVES YOU

• What? Are you serious or just a troll?

• If you want a baby you should talk to him about it. Tricking him to having a baby is really messed up. He'll tell you when he's ready for a child.

• Your heading in the wrong direction.

• I consider that dishonesty in a relationship

• You don't!

• This type of idiotic behavior is a reason why I hate my own gender sometimes. Like come on...

• Are you already pregnant?

• Please don't trick him. ASK him.

• Your crazy!!! Stop it!

• You go girl! Trap him into child support
    Go on with your bad self

• How about not being a sneaky bitch and respect his wish not to have kids right now?