Guys, how many of you can say you've never cheated and never will no matter the circumstance?

Answer poll then explain choice in comments

• i have cheated before
    17% (17)
  • i have never cheated
    19% (19)
  • never cheated and never will
    58% (59)
  • never cheated but will if the time is right
    6% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I can. Because I have a conscience. And it's just not right. Plus to have someones full trust is such a privilege

What Guys Said 30

• hahahaha... if i say I've never cheated, i will literally burst into flames. im pretty sure I've been cursed by at least 13 girls... and thats off the top of my head lol...
    i will say it changed 4 years ago but still... i left a trail of broken hearts till i found out what its like to have one.

• Me. I'm currently in my first and only relationship, and when I first confessed to her how I felt, I couldn't properly describe the IMMENSE feeling of loyalty I had; it was like pledging an unbreakable oath, corny as it might sound.

And that feeling's never left, and it never will. Our relationship is online-only for the moment, but I've assured her that she doesn't have to worry about some other girl trying to steal me away from her, because she's the only one I have eyes, mind and body for. I'm hers and hers only, and if any girls tries to steal me from her, I'd politely turn them down.

Unless they kept coming back to try to change my mind. 'Cause if they did that, I'd bite their head off. x)

• I have no patience or kindness for anyone who would cheat on me. I think it stands to reason I would never cheat on anyone else.
    Nothing in a relationship is more important than loyalty. NOTHING. And loyalty goes both ways.

• Married 30 years. But when I commit to someone I stick to it. I will not disrespect the person I love.

• I agree. If you get to the point in your relationship that you feel you don't love them enough to not cheat then you don't deserve that person and you should leave them first and save them the heartbreak

• how is it even possible to cheat? It's not like there's some website you can go to and find women who are interested in sneaking around for NSA sex. I don't get how it even occurs.

• I wrote the book on this, and will be working on revising it soon.

• I'm poly so I'll just clear it with the SO if I'm in a poly relationship. If I'm not then I won't cheat. I don't like being lied to and so I don't lie. I'll end the relationship before cheating every single time.

• My wife takes meds that has totally killed her labido. THere has been no intimacy in 15 years. It is not me to cheat, but given the situation, I found the need to have casual sex. I do not think it is healthy for a person to totally withdraw from sex the way that I have had too. I have tried lots of things, but she is just totally not interested. I dont think you can judge someone until you have walked in their shoes.

• I intend staying single, so A) I never get hurt and B) i never hurt anyone else.

• Never cheated before. No likely to start now. No clue about the future, though.

• I don't think I'm the type of person who would cheat but to say that I know I never will seems like it'd be a little silly. I have had a girl cheat on someone with me knowingly before, however, if that means anything.

• Never cheated and never will. It's self explanatory, I never cheated on any girl I dated and I have a very strong moral code to not ever cheat no matter the circumstance.

• I can honestly say that.

• Never cheated, never will.

• No one plans their own betrayals. No one can vouch for their future selves.

• C. It just goes against my personal values. I couldn't possibly take it if I cheated on someone I really love, and I won't be in a relationship if I don't really love someone.

• Please define the terms of cheating that you are referring to.

• Never cheated and never will.

• I have never cheated.
    (all women are cheaters)

• Never have never will.

• Nah, I would just end the relationship and then sleep with someone if It comes to that.

• i have never cheated before and i think i can never will.

• Cheating?
    Hell no

• I can. I never could find a girlfriend, and I never will be able to. I can't find even one person in the world who would want to be with me, not to mention two. So there, never cheated and never will

• How old are you? Don't say that! If you are only 18 like your profile says then you've still got a long way to go! Don't give up! She's out there for you. It took me a lonnnnnggggg time to find somebody interested in me.

• @JuanShisuko Dude, even I had an online relationship. Some 3 years ago. But I don't count it. You should work on finding yourself a girl, you are in a worse position than me, I am at least not delusional

• Sure thing. Good luck with your loneliness. 😄

• 90% should be saying yes fucking liars lol

• I never have but would. Why not when you know any female would be doing the same?

• Never did never will

• I cheated because she was young and atractive too

• I've been cheated on, twice. I could never do that to anyone.

• tbh i was always the best then i got cheated on then i said screw it
    judge all you want but i have no regrets now