Girls, how many guys have you accepted to date, and how many have you rejected?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, I've rejected a couple, maybe two or three? I've accepted one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I would say I've accepted around 10, maybe a little more. Haven't really kept count. Depending on your definition of rejection, I've probably rejected about the same amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't want to know. I don't count, but I'd imagine you wouldn't like my answers (mostly because of online dating the numbers are probably crazy)

0|0
    0|0
  • I will not give you exact numbers just a ratio 10 guys accepted for every four rejected. The more guys you date the more you learn about people and specifically men

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl who hasn't had many dates so I'm usually the one who initiates them and I've only been rejected once I've rejected about 2 guys though cuz they were to obsessed I guess and it kinda scared me a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • You're going to have to be more specific.

0|0
    0|0
  • Accepted 1 (current boyfriend), and rejected 3 friends who liked me and ofc random strangers asking for my number. I'm loyal so once I find someone I stick with them, don't care who ever else tries to pursue me :) even though my boyfriend is an annoying ass at times

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. I've accepted 4 people. As for how many I've rejected? I couldn't even tell you, put it this way... many have been rejected haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've rejected 3 accepted 2 ever.
    And have been rejected 2 times.

0|0
    0|0
  • accepted to date = 0
    rejected = i don't remember lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only accepted maybe like three in person most were online so it doesn't account. I rejected maybe like 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've accepted like two and rejected an amount I can't count at the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • I've technically only dated one man, but I've had four boyfriends. And the one I dated was not my boyfriend. XP
    And I've rejected far more than I can count.

0|0
    0|0
  • Accepted 1, rejected plenty like 7 only because I'm overly careful and they were friendzoned

0|0
    0|0
  • Rejected all of them. All like 5 or 6

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't count.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've rejected only like two guys but I've never accepted any either

0|0
    0|0
  • I've exepted 2 but I've turned down 4 or 5