Guys, what do you think of girls that look like cute guys?

I have short hair and an androngynous face so i get mistaken as a guy a lot, but some people can tell im a girl. I do have a distinctly femine name, so people realize after they hear it. So im wondering if any guy could ever like me, given that i kind of dress masculiny and dont act like a girl. How would you feel if you met a guy and found out they were actually a girl? Does anyone find that attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure some would, but if you have short hair, an androgynous face, and dress masculinely, I'm pretty sure most guys would understand you to be their competition rather than the objective. They might very well find you to be cute, but your style could be interpreted as saying "not interested".

I'm not saying you should change, but you might have to make it clear that you are interested in other ways.

• Yeah, i probably give that impression of nor being interested...

What Guys Said 4

• Your type has a distinct and enthusiastic following. We're not common, but we are out there.

Never doubt yourself, and keep being you.

• Lesbians.

• I think girls with short hair look wickedly AWESOME. If they are athletic to boot, all the better. I think they look awesome with a little bit of makeup on and a baseball cap.

• I don't find guys attractive so I don't see why id find a girl who I thought was a guy was attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• i think they're sooo cool, i love the androgynous look on other people especially dancers. my favorite dancer is koharu sugawara and she rocks the short hair and boyish bod. most of her fans are girls who are charmed by her haha :P i don't know if guys like that look but it's really cool

• Not a problem!

• lol im masculine and i have a boy friend who loves me