I'm starting to like a new guy and I'm afraid?

I'm unlucky in romance and I've never had a relationship, it just doesn't work out. Something always happens and it gets ruined and I'm not waiting for them to do all the work I try my best to approach them and get to know them. I'm nice, smart and attractive. I don't know maybe most of them just want to hoock up... I am going to work at a cafe and I went there sometimes to learn about the job and the policy of the cafe and I met this guy that works there and I thought he was so sweet and I kinda fell for him and I can't begin to explain how much I want this to happen and I'm afraid I'll get hurt again, I don't want to get over someone again, I want to feel it...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Girl I totally have been in that boat. I've only been in one relationship ever. Everyone else just didn't work out (I'm thankful now though!). The thing about love is that it hurts sometimes. It's never always going to be that perfect fairy tale. I think you have to risk getting hurt to make things worth while for you, and you can't let past experiences dictate how you move forward with someone new. What if this guy ended up being it and you never went for it? Even if it doesn't work out, at least you have the comfort of knowing that you tried, and don't have to worry about what may have been. Best of luck!

• That's not love. It's infatuation.

• What do you mean by that?

• He doesn't even know you. It's not love.

• Actually he knows me, he informed me about the cafe and helped me out with how to hold the tray properly when I went for a try out. I didn't say I love him, I said I like him.