Is he only after sex?

There's this guy I met at a store in the mall that I thought was handsome and I got the feeling that he was interested in me too so I worked up the courage to give him my number. We ended up texting eachother all evening and later on in the night he told me he wanted to do sexual things to me. It put me off a bit because he didn't seem like that type of guy to me and I just feel like it's too soon to talk about sex. Is he only after sex? or should I continue to talk to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• So sorry to hear he said those things to you.. but you live and learn.. so the saying goes.. and some guys are only after one thing.. and that is sex.. sounds to me like he may have been playing you hoping he had a chance.. but that is something I would never have said to you or any other women.. I would one, feel like a complete jerk, and two.. think about what I said for a long time.. I do hope everything pans out for you.. just be aware guys like him are out there.. take care now

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want a relationship with him then ask him what he wants
    However if you just want to bang him then just have casual sex

What Guys Said 3

• He's only after sex most likely. You just meet the guy and text a little bit and he's talking about doing sexual stuff to you. That's not good form.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0