When is the best time to ask the guy you're seeing to add you in his Facebook?

What Guys Said 2

• add him?

• Is it ok to ask a guy about facebook. We've been seeing each other a couple of times already.

• sure, I'd say so, I don't think I'm really getting it though, Where I am facebooks not really a big deal, plenty of people add each other just having met them once for a minute, not specifically for anything. If you don't wanna seem to eager, I don't think adding him on facebook is gonna make you seem desperate or anything, plus a lot of guys prefer when a woman's a bit more direct

• Do you guys feel like Facebook is on its way out? i do.

• Want to know more about this guy but don't want to look like im so into him. 😅😅😅

• Hahaha. Yeah that's true. Good luck for me

• Sorry, u can pm me if u want to write up a novel of details and maybe i can help more? up to u

What Girls Said 1

• lmao facebook is not a big deal, its been four months with my boyfriend and i still having asked him to add me on fb but he does check my fb at times

• Been dating this guy but i want to know more about him. I tried googling him but can't find anything about him. So i was thinking should i ask him to add me in his facebook. i don't want to ask him about his background or his lifestyle, i just want to play it cool. So i think asking him about facebook is better. 😬😬

• I'd feel like I'm asking him if i can stalk his social media lol thats why i would never ask someone for any of their social media accounts

• Yeah, it may sound creepy as well. 😬😅