Facebook, family and exs?

When you break up with someone shouldn't family defriend the ex? Right now my ex and my aunt are still friends on Facebook.

What Guys Said 2

• When you break up with someone, YOU should NOT CARE what that person does or doesn't do anymore, nor should you care what other people, including your family members, do with them.

You don't get to decide or choose what other people do, and, NO, other people are NOT obligated to break off relationships with people they enjoy talking to just because things didn't work out with you.

Your job is to MOVE ON. YOU should defriend your EX, and then fill your life with other interests and other people and quit dwelling on what your EX does.

• Well the first thing you need to check is how active your aunt is. If she's anything like me she probably doesn't even know she's still friends with your ex.

That said I think it's unfair to ask your family to break it off with your ex. He may have attributes that make him a friend to them.

What Girls Said 1

• If it was a long term relationship or there are any kids involved than I disagree.

If you all only dated like 5 or 6 months then yeah, she probably should, but I think I'd be mature enough to turn a blind eye to it.