I can't tell if I like the guy I'm dating. Help?

I've gone on a few dates with this guy at work. I've been interested in him for months and was SO excited when he asked me out. I think about him all the time, I look forward to his calls/texts, I look forward to seeing him at work, and want to be around him all the time. Also we recently had an argument and I cried at the thought of this not working out.

But I don't feel the spark or butterflies when we kiss or when we hang out.

Everyone always emphasizes the importance of that feeling so a part of me thinks maybe I don't like him but then why would I think about him all the time or want to see him often if I didn't?

Also, the last date I was on before him was a few years ago and he doesn't really communicate what he is feeling so I'm not sure where he stands. Could my lack of experience and uncertainty about him have something to do with it? maybe I do like him but all that makes it hard for me to feel or notice that "spark"?

I'm not sure what to do...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• The butterflies are more intensity/impulse and adrenaline. True love starts small and grows.

• Well it's not always love at first sight. You might really like him but just might not be in love with him. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Experimenting is good. Stay with him and see where it goes but if you still feel like that be honest with him and try not to lead him on.

• If you don't like him, find another guy that you will like.