Girls, would you date an oil rig worker?

Cons:
Dangerous work
Away for half a month at a time (but with phone and internet contact)
I don't have a college degree
Contributing negatively to society through drilling/climate change

Pros:
$140,000 a year with no college debt! After just 5 years experience. Even my starting salary was pretty good
Keeps me in great shape
Second half of each month I'm at home, not at work!
Contributing positively to society because oil is so important to the economy
No risk of cheating with female coworkers cause there are none! (I wouldn't cheat anyway lol. But I know some women worry).

What do you think?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated a few recently. That's what a lot of Alberta boys are is riggers. I understand the pros and cons of dating one and I would do it again. Some of the richer ones have a bit of an attitude because they are high up on the chain. And FYI. Yes there are female workers in the oil field lol. And a lot of riggers cheat because they go to the bars, strip clubs , etc. I know all this as fact.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't hold it against you and wouldn't mind the schedule. But I'd have to like ya as a person

• I don't mind it. You get important time apart. The money is good. And their bodies are usually A1. And I just love men who work with their hands (I hope I'm thinking of the right profession lol)

• That's tough honestly, there are more pros than cons but the cons are pretty bad. It all depends on who you are

• I would definitely date an oil rig worker.