Guys, what do you look for in a women's body?

Do you prefer skinny or overweight girls?

A lot of you say you'd like someone healthy. Would having a bit of fat hang down when you stand up still be healthy? What is your definition of healthy?
Although I'm overweight, I don't eat garbage on a regular basis. I only drink tea and water, and I don't eat much (there's nothing healthy in my home to eat, so I simply eat less of it).
So, I guess my question is discluding OBESE girls. Some people like them - that's fine. But do you prefer a flat tummy or someone that's a little chubby?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 how does she dress. Is it proper with a neckline 2 does she have a nice personality 3 do I even like her as a... 4 is she avalable 5 can I see myself dating her.6 Is she a Christain
    I usually look more for woman who look good in what they are wearing. Are they wearing it properly. Is their skirt long enough. Do they have a pleasing face and deposition?
    Yea I'm a picky guy.

• Thanks for the mho

What Guys Said 21

• I rather a girl who is simply healthy or a bit chubby that's completely fine with me because they're healthy. Long as they exercise and aren't lazy than I could care less about their body shape, I am a active guy and just want someone who can be active with me and that's all that matters..

• Skinny

• A vagina. In this day and age with transgenders, transsexuals, using opposite bathrooms, and the media using pronouns like "she" for Penile Americans, who the fuck knows what you're getting in a partner until you check under their underwear.

• A healthy woman is always a good choice. That said, my personal choice is a skinny or normal weight woman in her youth.

• I find smaller, thinner girls attractive because I'm a small, thin guy myself.

• It shouldn't matter, but personally, I like a girl kinda skinny or bit chunky, cuz I'm not into 5 inch thigh gaps. It's kinda unhealthy for people in general to be really skinny. Eat some meat! Lol

• I prefer in between. A bit of stomach fat is always nice! But not like overtly hanging over the waistband of your pants or anything, no ew

• Skinny or athletic. Not overweight.

• I'm obese and struggle with losing weight, so I don't have much room for talking. But I really am not attracted to heavy girls, even with just a slight pudge. I can't change that, but it does put me at a disadvantage because of my own weight. Still, personally I don't like fat.

• Thinner, or height weight proportionate HWT. Not into heavy girls, but then I am not a big guy either.

• A big brain and a soft heart. Not too skinny, not too overweight, just right.

• ever guy likes something different and some guys like variety
    some guys don't give damn plus you are young hun don't worry about that

• even skin tone,
    the right amount of muscle under soft skin,
    can be a bit on the heavier side,
    above 5'3",
    glasses acceptable

• i prefer a little chubby but not skinny at all.

• It depends who she is and her personality, the last girls I liked where a bit over their weight but we're cute and pretty that I crush on them and I didn't care that they were not thin, so it depends

• women body should be sleep and figure must be attractive , bobs are so attractive and looking must be sexy.

• I perfer average/toned girls with small/medium breasts (b cup) i dont really get the big boobs deal.

• If anything id choose an underweight girl over and overweight girl

• Iam fine with everything except muscular/tuned, or too thin, or fat.

• In between is where it's at.

• Healthy but not bone-showing skinny.