Slept with this guy once and now he keeps texting me?

OK so I had a one night stand about a month ago I have to admit the sex was really good but I was kinda following protocol lol and wanted to keep it as just a one night stand but he texts me all the time and still tells me how hot or sexy or beautiful I am and it's weird. We've tried to meet up a couple of times but it hasn't worked out mainly due to me being busy and cancelling.

So was the sex just really good or why does he keep txting me? Aren't guys supposed to lose interest after these kinda things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he actually likes you and enjoyed the sex? I mean why not keep things up why just do a simple one night stand when you can keep your numbers low and enjoy sex with someone you've already had sex with and clearly enjoy it?

I mean I dunno why he hasn't given up I sure as hell would of if I was in his position but maybe he truly likes you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you dont want anything more and you're leading him on then dump him. there's nothing worse than being dragged along.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably the sex was good and he wants some more from you

• lmfao.

maybe your pussy is goooood.

• Your pussy is magical. With great power comes great responsibility young grasshopper.

• If the sex was really good why WOULDN'T you want to do it again? Clearly he wants another go! lol! If you liked it too (and it sounds like you did) I can't say I understand why you don't want another go at it!

What Girls Said 0