VIRGIN or NON VIRGIN?

I know this questions was asked for many times by many people. But I wonder what you will answer. I argued with someone on this site. I think most American, European guys and also guys from developed countries prefer NON virgin girls. But she said most guys no matter where they are from prefer virgins.

• virgin
  • non virgin

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't prefer one or the other. I'm interested in the person.

What Guys Said 12

• If you were to look at it from a pros/cons viewpoint, I think sexual history is something most guys "tolerate", and how far that tolerance goes varies from guy to guy. From what I can tell, guys generally tend to prefer girls whose number is equal to or smaller than his. So promiscuous guys tend to have higher tolerances regarding their partners sexual history compared to inexperienced guys. That being said I dont think many guys think "Gee I really wish my wife had fucked more men before she met me". Most guys are probably prefer something less than 8.

Personally, I dont see how the fact a girl has had sex with other men before me would be a positive thing. Its simply something I accept due to how unrealistic it is to expect a virgin nowadays, but I dont prefer non-virgins, nor do I see it as a positive thing if she's had sex with other guys before me. Its just like "ugh... fine I'll accept it".

With a virgin you have something with her that is intimate and exclusive just for you. With non-virgins there is nothing you have just with her, nothing she has given to you that she hasn't also given to her previous partners. Instead of her having tried out all her fantasies and kinks with her previous partners, with a virgin you are the one she tries everything with. So I think being with a virgin is more intimate and I would probably feel a closer attachment than I would with a non-virgin. Literally the only positive about the non-virgin is that she might be less awkward when you first have sex with her but if you want a long-term relationship with a girl, a little awkwardness in the beginning is a non-issue as long as she's got a decent sex drive and a willingness to learn/try new things as things progress. Also even the most experienced girls had to learn somewhere, with a virgin you get to have all her lessons be with you :p

Obviously an attractive, friendly non-virgin with a decent sex drive is better than an ugly bitchy asexual virgin, however if they are both similarly attractive with similar sex drives and both have personalities that are compatible with mine then the virgin is easily the preferable choice.

• Depends on the situation. For a relationship/marriage? fuck virgins
    to just screw around, i don't give a crap.
    I've always said that if i ever hear someone (virgin/non-virgin) say that they want to wait till marriage to have sex... thats a deal breaker...
    I've been with enough virgins to know what they are like before AND after... and HELL no. to virgins.

• @Tdieseler you want her to know what she is doing? I don't blame you haha :-D

• How many times should a virgin have sex for becoming experienced?

• there's no set number... depends on when they get comfortable with it i guess. for some its 2... some its 20.

• I prefer virgins but my nationality has nothing to do with it at all.

• I think most people don't care. Though it depends for what.
    If it's a relationship, most won't care. But if it's for a one night stand or friends with benefits, most prefer non-virgin.

• Statistically promiscuous people prefer other promiscuous people.

Generally speaking guys do prefer virgins in most cases for many reasons socially and biologically. Think about it this way: You have the option to go into a Diner where hundreds of people were in already or going into a very exclusive Restaurant. Which do you choose?

• Non virgin having been intimate with both I can easily say non virgin, with the virgin it was awkward and I had to teach her how to do things which was a mood killer also when putting it (no matter how slowly and lubed) she was in pain which was a major turn off, with the non virgin it was hot passionate and smooth.

• what exactly do you have to teach a virgin girl?

• I can't tell if you're asking seriously but there's really no wrong way to have sex (and "only need to learn this", it's just you learn techniques that feel better and the preferences of the partner. In my case a virgin girl (virgin having 0 sexual experience in this scenario), her giving me a awkward semi painful tooth scraping BJ was in no way as good as the non-virgin who was quite adept at it. I'm no sex expert but things like sensual talk, positioning, etc help confidence in the bedroom which I would qusi-assume is what many would find sexy.

• I can understand the BJ part. What techniques should she know about penetration? when you do the job. lol

• Tons of virgins on gag gonna skew the data.
    Most Americans in my opinion prefer non-virgins

• I saw a poll and most American guys said they prefer to date a virgin girl

• Ya I would want to see more about the underlying survey data/sampling.

@sparkly-crystal lol, no debate here

• @sparkly-crystal no the questions was for American NON virgin guys.
      The variants were "I am an American non virgin guy who prefers to date virgin girls"

• I can't care less about a girl's virginity and if I placed value according to virginity, I would be a hypocrite because I'm not a virgin.

If I ended up with a virgin girl, I'd actually feel pretty honored if she decided that she wants me to be her first man.

• You can value whatever you want in a girl. Many virgins girls value male experience. Are they hypocrites? Lol

• If you think virginity is a plus then what is the problem?

• There's absolutely no problem in thinking that virginity is a plus.

Take a look at this sequence for example,

1) I'm trying to date a girl.
      2) I see this girl I like.
      3) I find out that she's not a virgin.
      4) In my head now, I think so low of her because she's not a virgin. <----this means that I'm placing her value according to her virginity.

In the above sequence, that's what I'm trying to explain. That I (a non-virgin) am placing a girl's value according to her virginity. That I care about the virginity enough to make it decide whether I date a girl or not... that makes me a hypocrite.

• My only preference is girl with average looks and awesome personality
    That's the only preference i have 💁

• i prefer virgin because im also a virgin.

• I perfer virgin girls..

• I want to know the list name of virgin girls...

What Girls Said 6

• still a virgin

• It never seems to be an issue when I bring up the fact that I'm a virgin when talking to dudes. But I dunno. Not everyone is the same.

• I think it matters to some people, but I don't think it matters really.

• Really don't mind

• Uhh what's up with you people and virginity...

• Virgin no thanks love a man with experience.