WHICH OF THE THREE BEST DESCRIBES LOVE. MADNESS, FOOLISHNESS OR WEAKNESS?

love wasn't a thing for me while growing up, and trust me i was a lot happier then. though sometimes i do envy my friends when i see them with thier love once. Gradually i started feeling incomplet, and slowly i craved for that one person who would complet my world. Then i thought to my self, why not give love a try? I did, only then did i get to know the other side of what this thing call love is. The more i try to put my all, the more hurt i get. Falling inlove changed every thing for me, my once peaceful mind became a troubled world. The most painful part of it all is, i can't even help my self out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is happiness and joy, pain and sorrow, struggle and strife and beautiful chaotic madness all wrapped up in an enigma.

It's got it's great moments, it's sad moments, it's hard moments and it's utterly confusing moments. But it's worth it despite all that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll choose adventure. Love is scary but if you find the right one to share that adventure with then it's worth it.

• ohhh that's so sweet. but then what if i never find the right one

• Then you make the most of life regardless

What Guys Said 1

• Weakness, in the sense that you'll never be more hurt than when you lose or hurt the one you love. Most of the time it's only people that experience love for the first time that act foolish or mad and that goes away with experience. However, weakness never goes away.

What Girls Said 2

• madness. an absolutely beautiful madness.

• lol i will go for that too

• Madness, being crazy. But being crazy isn't always a bad thing now, is it?

• sure not, it dose helps i think.