Ran into my tinder match, why didn't he say hi?

So, I have tinder and I wondered if guys really remember all their matches? I ran into one of my matches on the club and he saw me but didn't say anything just stared a lot. After that night he sent me a message asking if I were on the club. So do you think he is interested? It bothers me a little that he couldnt come over and talk to me. I prefer getting to know people in real life.

Most Helpful Guy

• like me, he prolly swipes right on everyone... and doesn't send msgs to all the matches.

• You probably didn't read the whole question. :D I don't talk to all of my matches either... would take too much time and energy.

• make up ur mindnlol

• He didn't reply to me yesterday so he obviously isn't intetested 😅 thanks for your help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps he wasn't sure and a bit hesitant to ask you about it. You can set up a meeting now

• That's a good idea :)

What Guys Said 4

• he might just have hesitated because he was drunk and wasn't sure if it was really you since I'm assuming that he's never met you before.

• probably awkward sitch for him

• Maybe he was shy, your out of his league he feels or he was really drunk and stoned and has his eye on you and wasn't sure if it was you so he decided to wait

• "So, I have tinder and I wondered if guys really remember all their matches?"

No.

• This was not the actual question here; but I really wondered this too. Because I have got a lot of these guys coming to tell me that I am their match on tinder.

Thanks for the answer 😜

What Girls Said 1

• He may have been trying to figure out if that was actually you.