Help? I am like my dad?

My dad is very unreliable and unstable... he gets bored easily and is life of the party, he left my mom with 4 children and he is greedy. selfish and doesn't communicate... very independent. I am ike him, i found at 23 that i get bored easily impatient and need constant change, i can't deal to live in one place my whole life, i also like big cities, a lot of people freedom and im also unreliable, very selfish, i hate being like this... i keep changing jobs hoping i would feel better elsewhere... and men omg... im still a virgin because before even having sex i swop them... is this just ''who i am'' or can i change? as soon as things start to get comfortable and stable, i leave and get this icky feeling and leave before even building friendships... i do this maybe because i had a very strict upbrining and i dont trust anyone really and the same faces bore me to death

What Guys Said 3

• Woman... you're 23. Everyone has moments like this in their early 20s. This is natural, this restlessness.

Go out and find yourself. Go out and explore a new town for a weekend. Go out and get your freak on at a club. Go out and get laid.

Go out and just do something. Anything. And have fun!

• Needing constant change definitely hints to deeper lying issues and the constant change is a plain way of distracting yourself from those and/or changing something with the subconscious hope that this change will improve upon your issues.

• You will be definitely called a bitch, slut etc by ur friends behind ur back.
    Ur really a bitch.. u can never have a stable relationship with anyone.. And u will die alone..
    Mark my words bitch...

What Girls Said 0