I like him. What's the best way to confess your feelings to a guy?

I noticed that ever since I saw him again... I like him. My heart beats fast when I get a snapchat from him. Whenever he sends me a selfie I have to see it again and again and I find myself smiling and with butterflies in my stomach. I recently saw a friend who is planning a meet up with a few girls I don't like and she didn't invite me but she invited him to go too. I got really jealous so that was the icing on the cake that really showed me tjat I had feelings for him.

I don't know if I should tell him how I feel for fear of loosing our friendship but i want to tell him because not telling him is hurting me emotionally. If I do confess, what's the best way to tell him? Where would you suggest o should tell him? In person or through text and how would I start it off? ( backstory in my other question hopefully still up here as well)

thanks so much for your time. Id love it if some guys also took some time to answer this and my other question! Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Always in person, i would preface it with "no matter what, do you promise we can still be friends after this". Give him some time after you have said it to let him soak it in. Don't rush him into the relationship and most of all, don't do it unless you are ready for both responses. Whether that be a no or a yes. If he says no, ask if you can still be friends, and if yes, make sure you set up guidlines so niether of you take it too far and damage your relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll never know if you don't say anything. You should definitely tell him. I think you should do it in person and just be honest with him. Say something like hey, I don't know how you're going to feel about this but I've been wanting to tell you something for a while. If you don't feel comfortable with it I understand but I wanted you to know that I really like you. And then just go based off of his reaction. You might be surprised and maybe he feels the same way. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know if it's just me or if all guys are like this (chime in guys maybe?)
    BUT
    it's really, really easy to tell me a girl is crazy, IF She is bold and confident about it.

• I'm sorry. You mean that a girl is crazy for a guy or just flat out crazy? Sorry just wanted to clarify. Thanks

• Oh okay thanks so much. You really helped a lot :)

• Tell him that you need to talk to him about something but you're worried it may hurt your friendship. He will probably be curious and may even put your mind at ease by telling you that it won't. Then, tell him that you like him. If the feeling isn't mutual, laugh it off and say "okay I just thought you should know." Go back to being friends, if he is okay with that.

• Sorry no backstory found... but, you can say, in person to judge his reaction, 'You know what, I think I like you'. If he gets negative, just say, 'It's ok, it's not a big deal'. However, if he shows surprise don't back down, be up front, so that you can be sure to get his true feelings too. He might need a second to think and make a decision. I mean, while you are talking together. I hope it goes well!

• I'd you wanna confess then do it in person... Doing it on text is lame and won't be truth really seriously

• Be straightforward and tell him. Finding a significant other is complicated enough already without all the uncertainty and mixed signals.

• I can see world would be better place to live if guy like you stay beside me and to whom I'll make my whole world.

• just tell him.

• you don't like him hun

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• With words or on a notepad?

• Honestly I would just go for it, really straightforward! The worst thing that can happen is he doesn't reciprocate feelings (it sucks but hey, its life and neither of you can help how you feel) but he might like you! It'll all work out- Good luck!

• Just take a chance and tell him that you have feelings for him.

• you should tell him, otherwise you will never find out if he likes you too..