Can you date someone while having a crush on somebody else?

I started dating this guy cuz he's nice and so into me plus i am attracted to him physically too but i also hv a huge crush on a guy in my class who is kind of a friend of mine , he texts me a little and whenever i got a text from him my face led up..

But i can't make the move of telling my crush the truth.. so i decided to wait for him

But am also started dating this guy cuz there might be something there and i won't wait for my crush till forever

Am i doing the right thing here?

please no harsh comments am exteremly confused and dnt want to hurt this guy am dating

Updates:
The guy am dating is not my boyfriend yet

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah if you want. Your choice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not good not good. You either get over your crush or break up with your boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • he's not my boyfriend yet we just started to get to know each other but he calls them dates

• Okay well clearly it seems like you like the other dewd and you're using your date incase things go wrong. stop leading him on and just go for your crush.

• Happens all the time , If he's not your boyfriend not a problem. But if things are not progressing with the crush move on. Life to short.

0|0
    0|0