How to be with a broken and needy girl?

My friend just dupmed her girlfriend for another girl and she is broken and needy right now. I talked to her and told her that my friend move was wrong and he will miss her soon. I think she can trust me right now and its best time to move for her. Would it be a good move?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her to indulge in other activities, it will take months but she willl be over that douchebag.

• I don't want to help her I want to have sex with her.

• not just sex I mean I think because she is needy it would be easier to get laid.

• you're the man. Go for it... the fruit is ripe at this time...
      start touching her.. the woman is most vulnerable after a break up... bang her asap

What Girls Said 6

• Manipulating an emotionally vulnerable person. How incredibly decent of you. (*sarcasm)

(Unless you're a sociopath. In which case, how unsurprising)

I hope she's made of tougher stuff, or that she's experienced at spotting manipulation. If she is, boy, are you in for one hell of a time.

• Not a sociopath but what if she is the right girl for me? Its just about the situation now.

• If she is the right girl for you. Are you the right guy for her? If you are, you should be more worried about her emotional wellbeing now than "getting some".

• (*sighs) Maybe you're not thinking this through. But you're still letting your dick kill your sense of decency and feelings for this woman.

If you really feel she's the one, then do right by her. Wait for her, comfort her; don't expect anything romantic or sexual from her in the meantime. Anything else would just break her heart.

• No, that wouldn't be a good move. You don't move in on someone when they're that upset. Be there for her and when she's stronger, then give it a go.

• I think right now I can get laid sooner until I give her time to stand again.

• That's pretty gross, dude.

• That's fucked up if you're trying to manipulate her into giving you sex

• You're playing on someone's vulnerability. That's pretty disgusting and it's going to bite you in the ass later on. You have fun with that. I know the earth will have fun with you.

• You can't man!

• Wow! You are literally lower than low!! It's literally the most disgusting and disrespectful thing I've ever heard a guy say about a girl! Your willing to hurt an manipulate an already broken girl in order just to fuck her? Your a peice of shit!!

• I don't want to force her or hurt her just think its good time to move for her.

• YOU HAVE A GF!!! STOP THE CHEATING BULL!!!

• I don't believe in cheating outside of marriage.

• A relationship is practicing marriage so you are getting it right

What Guys Said 5

• Terrible fucking idea, bruh.

#1. Leaving aside the morally-reprehensible idea of using a moment of psychological and emotional distress to hook up with someone, you are literally trying to fuck your friend's ex. The fuck, guy?

#2. Taking into account of the morally-reprehensible idea of using a moment of psychological and emotional distress to hook up with someone, you are casually admitting that you A. Don't have what it takes to be with her at her best, and B. Are too fucking untrustworthy to be around for any length of time.

You're 28, dude, not a scum-bag teenager. Grow the fuck up.

• Lmaoooooo blitz!

• I hope she tells you to go and fuck yourself. Idiot.

• shit man she got sdome stuff SHE has to sort out you gotta let that go

• Fck that. Smash n Pass lol.