Would you rather marry a super rich guy or a super attractive guy?

Let's say they both have amazing personalities and are higly educated. The rich guy is ugly but has a lot of money. The attractive guy is neither broke nor rich.

• Will go for the $$$$$
  • want a hot piece of meat instead
by the way i will go for the $$$$$$$$$

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll go for the money and divorce. ain't gonna stay married to a d00d.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would i date a guy who i didn't find attractive? I need to be physically attracted to a guy before i would view him as a potential SO. I wouldn't date a guy for financial gain or material gain. So out of those two , I would choose the attractive guy who has an amazing personality

• looks fade though

• @sparkly-crystal

NOTE :: Yes , but the rich guy is ugly. I couldn't be with a guy who i wasn't physically attracted to. That is your choice and this is mine.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 15

• I'd go with the super attractive girl. I don't care about money, only about HOW she earns whatever money she has. For example its a deal breaker if she's a porn-star, prostitute, stripper, or nude model.

• Nothing in the world can replace a hot bod lol
    Nothing

• I'm not a gold digger, so I'm going with the hottie :P

• im not attracted to men so id go for the money

• always go for the money if the dude is rich enough

• Gee are you shallow goes to show you that women don't give two shits about personality even though you mentioned it means nothing.

• I'm neither. Form an ordily queue ladies

• I'd marry a super attractive girl.

• just look around.

rich guys get the girls

• Well, since I'm straight, the only reason I would marry a guy is for money.

• Show me the money, honey!

• As the attractive guy is neither broke nor rich, I'm going with B.

• Who doesn't like to taste dat piece of meat dip in HAWT sauce like...4realz doe 👙🤔

• neither , I am straight

• Lol how about a sexy guy who is well educated and has money too. My goals right there.

What Girls Said 19

• Neither of those things is important to me, but I can't deny that money is useful. So based only on those characteristics (not on any other characteristics that either guy may have), I would probably choose the person with money.

• rich guy! I only carry about money! I am an evil bitch! hahahah!

• I'd rather be with the guy who makes ok money and I'm 100% attracted to. No point in being with someone I'm not attracted to just for the money. Life is too short for that. I'd rather experience real love.

• Dat ass.

• I prefer a guy that's got his sh*+ together. If he's not as hot as the guy floundering about, so be it.

• I'll marry the @bertmacklinfbi guy

• I need to be attracted to the guy, and money isn't everything, so Option B for me.

• Neither. Each will make you feel shallow. Why devote to something so empty.

• Well, both of them have great personalities right? And the super attractive guy neither rich or broke right? So it's easy. I'm obviously going to chose that hot piece of ass cause we needa make pretty babies lmao.

• Money isn't everything

• Attractive guy for sure! If he is highly educated as you said, money will roll in for sure.. You'd be looking at his face every day, before bed, first thing waking up. It'd suck to not like what you see HAHAHAHA

• Attractive guy all the way

• Super attractive guy of course. I can't date someone that I'm not physically attracted to.

• Give me the meat!

• Super attractive guy. I'm no gold digger.

• I would go for the rich guy so I could give to charities

• $$$$$

• money, cause you can do surgery when you had money and become pretty