Tired of playing games. What should I do?

I've been seeing this girl for a couple of dates. Basically the summary is this : we've kissed, hold hands, kiss every time when we are on our dates, & we almost had sex (we didn't because someone wasn't getting up lol) and its obvious that she likes me and viceversa. She has told me she's independent and very bad at texting, which i have confirmed. We dont see each other constantly, maybe once a week, so texting is our best way of staying in touch, however she's notoriously bad at this. When we are together we have a great time and never run out of things to talk about. We've both said we are excited about this, and we want to see where it goes. Thing is i already know what i want, i want her to be my girlfriend. But we have only been talking for about a month, and have gone on dates only for the past 3 weeks. I want to take this to the next level, but i want her to feel the same. I just dont know how she feels about a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, ask her. Tell her how you feel and find out if the two of you are on the same page. She would appreciate knowing your intentions especially if its what she wants but even if she doesn't want that , still have faith and dont give up.

• I did that exact thing. Turns out we did not want the same things. Thanks for pushing me to do it though :)

• @Asker, I am sorry it turn out that way but I am glad that at least you got the answers you seeked.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not seeing the 'games' here, man. So she doesn't text much yet... you're still just dating. She is exactly as she described she is.

All you can do is ask her, or keep dating her and let things grow on their own.