My boyfriend wants to see me 24/7 but I don't what should I do?

We've only been dating for a couple of weeks but he wants the see me all the time and spend all day everyday with him and gets really annoyed if I don't and makes me feel really guilty. I'm not a very sociable person and currently doing my A levels so I have loads of course work and revision to do but he doesn't seem to understand. I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• then he's not mature enough to understand your problems and you, just tell him that you can't be with him because of work and because your not a very sociable person and if he still doesn't understand and it bothers you a lot then find someone else i would say.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to set limits. He sounds very infatuated with you right now, but you have a life and too much time together is bad. Just tell him that you're doing other things and that you just can't hang out but will later or another time. If he can't understand that then he sounds too obsessive.

What Guys Said 2

• tell him you're busy. if neither of you can dig it then one or the other is eventually going to break things off.

• Doesn't understand, or just doesn't share your level of dedication. Just explain to him these are things that don't wait until you have time , that time has to be made for them. Sorry but gotta study

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him the truth. If he gets annoyed then he gets annoyed.