Why do I have the most problems with the guys I'm "supposed" to date?

I'm supposed to date guys that are my same religion.
But I always have and hard time with them.
So this is something I've struggled with for a while.
They are the ones that are mean, or lie or just don't want to be with me most of the time.
I have dated outside my religion, and my religion always wins my heart.
So here I am again. I do have my sights set on one. He has made some moves like he likes me, but I don't know for sure. And I'm gun shy cause of my past experiences.

I really don't ever want to be uncomfortable in my church again. Ant suggestions?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds to me like you are not the problem at all.. the guys you try and date are, in a lot of cases the guy wants total control of any situation and if he can not get it his way he will make it think to you that you are somehow not the best person.. I am a guy 100 per cent.. but it does not mean I got a lot of respect for them just cause I am one.. some are so full of themselves it is pathetic and think they are gods gift to women.. to me they are not worth anything and will amount to nothing

• probably because same religion doesn't guarantee a happy relationship lol

What Girls Said 1

• You're probably not lucky enough. Keep trying to connect with more people.