Guys, would you want to date a girl who has a reputation of sleeping around with a lot of guys, but is very pretty and has an outgoing personality Or?

Or date a girl who has only slept with one guy, and is also very pretty with a shy personality? Both girls have a sense of humor. The shy one is a lot more naughty once you get to know her, but the other one is naughty whether you know her or not.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• i would take the 2nd girl because she at least waits to get naughty only after she gets to know you.

What Guys Said 31

• I don't sleep around, so I would never date a girl who sleeps around. Wouldn't want to be a hypocrite here! :P

• I preffer the one that seems more loyal to me which would be the one that does not sleep around. The reputation isn't the issue in and of itself (though one does not get a reputation with out reason, justified or not) but the actions that matter. So from the scenario given the shy girl would seem to be the best bet since for me I preffer relationships. The first girl would be the guys pick if he was only after sex.

• "I'm the second girl... But it seems like all the guys want the first one."

Statistically people prefer partners who have a similar sexual history than themselves. People who slept around will want a partner who did the same. People who prefer to focus on a single person will want to have a partner who does the same.

So when people who sleep around prefer other people who sleep around obviously you will witness them regulary. Because those who want comitted relationships will do their thing and it will not be as obvious to you. Selective perception at work here.

Additionally if you don't get approached, you should make yourself approachable. Just existing doesn't grant you the courtesy of guys instantly woeing after you. Eye-contact, smiling, open body-language, not always looking like you are busy and/or being surrounded by a group of friends.

• The shy girl sounds ideal to me

• second girl

• Depends on the girl. I don't hold anything against anyone but for me to be interested, she'd have not be that way anymore.

• I'd gravitate toward the shyer one just by my nature. Hit submit too quick.

• Girl 1 sounds like more fun overall.

• Promiscuity is an automatic turn-off for me. I don't sleep around, and I don't want to be involved with someone who does.

• I appreciate your opinion; but why does it seem like all of the guys want the first girl? I've even heard some guys say, "I don't care if she's a slut, she's hot." I just don't get it.

• I don't understand what you're asking...

• Depends on if sleeping around means unfaithful, if sleeping around means doesn't want to be committed, or if sleeping around means she just couldn't find someone she wanted to date, so she took some people she could fuck instead. If I were single, I'd appreciate a girl who is moderately to very sexually active (if we actually do date, that means better and more frequent sex, as well as more fulfilling sex), but I couldn't get behind a girl who just couldn't stay committed in a relationship.
    As for the the shy one, I do like that. I like shy people because they don't make me go into large and uncomfortable social situations, and if she is naughty after I get to know her, I can wait for that to show up.

• The promiscuous woman sounds like my kind of woman.

• the less people the person has sex with the better

• Shy personality girl

• ideally, a virgin, but, aside from that, the 2nd girl is more of my time

• if she's honest about it, then i don´t have a big problem with it. i don´t like ons though so i´d pass on her, if she was only going for the sex with me.

• every hot chick in this world (above 8 or 8/10s) deserves a chance with tall jacked athletic dude like me, at least a chance. I don't judge

• id rather go for the second girl

• I don't care how many people you've slept with. How is that even my business?

• Probably not, she wouldn't be satisfied ever

• Shy, I don't want AIDS Lol

• I'll take the second one

• I'd rather have the shy girl because I could trust her more not to cheat.

• Neither. One is a walking disease and the other is more boring than watching paint dry.

• The second one
    It's not even a contest

• I'm the second girl... But it seems like all the guys want the first one.

• I don't wanna know who she sleep with but if I did know I would prefer it be one guy and yes very pretty with a shy personality even if she's faking

• Ideally the second but it if the first has a personality i love then the first

• Nope.

• Why?

• A maybe on the shy one, but the one that sleeps around no just on principle of higher chance of std.

• The shy one

• lol std?

• Why not date both?

• I would choose the slutty one assuming she's no longer like that. I find there different types of sluts. When I think of a girl that sleeps around and nobody knows I have mode respect than ones that talk about it like talking about the weather.

• More from Guys
    1