Is it worth my dignity?

I really like this guy and he likes my friend, but she has a boyfriend and even if she didn't she has made it very clear that the guy is not her type. My friend is trying to convince him to go with me because the only reason that he won't go with me is because he thinks he has a chance with my friend. I just want one chance ( I've never worked this hard to get a guy before.. geez). She said he'll become a skeleton waiting on her to accept his proposal. I don't understand why he won't let her be and go with me (ayee that rhymed). No i don't want to move on. I'm a pisces and I get what I want ( she's a cancer he's also a pisces). Everytime he talks about this, he alludes to family matters ( steve urkel, laura winslow) except this is not a frekin' tv show.

What Guys Said 2

• so, first of all. Id hate to rain on your parade but most guys dont believe in horoscopes, so telling him you both match because your both pisces won't really matter to him. and if this helps im scorpio, so whatever that means.

secondly, you can't force him to like you. If you want him to like you then just talk to him, find out his interests and show him yours. he likes Family Matters so how about you watch the show and learn it a bit to relate to him better. or just have your friend tell him to stop liking her, but have her do it nicely or he won't want to talk to either of you since your friends.

• That's not why i brought that up, i don't really care either. Thanks for trying though.

• You have no dignity.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't bother if I were in your position. Do you really want to be his 2nd choice? Sheesh!!!