I've been going out with this girl and she seems very hot and cold?

So I met this girl through Tinder, things have actually been going really well. We go out most every weekend (she lives about 2 hours away), I have met her brother and sister and last week she invited me to see her parents. We've been seeing each other for about 2-3 months. She has set up a decent amount of our dates, so it's not just me. But I start a good portion of the texts. Sometimes she texts me a ton, but then other times she will take hours to respond and sometimes it will just be one word responses. Tonight I said we should go out again and all I got back in response was "yea". Which needless to say, is very off putting. She seems to do this a lot, sometimes she just barely texts, but since we are so early in the relationship, I get insecure when I get responses like that. I am pretty sure she likes me, since she invited me to meet her parents last week. But has someone you're going out with ever been like this with you? Even though you are sure they do like you? And how did you handle it?

What Girls Said 2

• She might just not like texting. I personally hate texting but I can get into it sometimes. Most of the time I do just that though. One word answers after like an hour of getting the text

• i do this sometimes too, i don't really know why but it definitely doesn't mean i don't like whoever i'm texting

• it just makes me very nervous and insecure, I definitely think she still likes me, but then I always try to respond within a reasonable time when I get a text, especially from someone I like. The frustrating part is I see her using snapchat and instagram while I have a text waiting there for her to reply to. She has done this literally from the beginning, so it's not like the behavior is new, but still

What Guys Said 0