Falling for my guy friend?

So I've known and liked this guy for 3 years now and weve just gotten close last year (but as friends) . We talk a lot and text eachother. But the thing is , he talks about other girls all the time. It kills me. he's been acting so nice for a couple days towards me. Usually he's a 'whatever about things' person and ill say "were not friends anymore. bye" and hell just say "k" but for the past couple of days ill joke around with stuff saying how im boreing him and stuff like that and his response is "no lol its fine" . In person he will joke around with me if his friends aren't talking to him but just a little bit. But then all the girls try to flirt with him and he gets distracted. He knows i used to like him. And he can't find out i still do. I mean i want him to find out but im scared it will ruin our friendship. What do i do.

Update: The most recent girl he liked looked like me. People would look at the picture of her and then me and tell him it looked like me but he denied it,

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, men are not that good at picking up signs, men are not capable or reading the mind of a woman. Hence you need to be more direct and upfront, express yourself to him, tell him how you feel. Don't wait for him to find out, who knows he may never find out.

Hence if you are a risk taker then take a risk by expressing yourself to him and see what happens. However be prepared for the consequences also. Don't expect anything in return, just tell him how you feel and see what happens.

That's all I can say.

What Guys Said 2

• He's got tired of waiting but clearly still likes your style. Tell him before it's too late

• It didn't ruin it before, why would it ruin it now?

What Girls Said 1

• Ik how you feel bit you have to ask your self would you rather just be friends and play it safe or take that risk of telling him how you feel. if you like him so much that you only want a relationship with him then I say go for it. If he dosent feel the same way you guys can still be friends it'll of course be awkward at times but over time I will get better