Should I pursue a girl that wants to try and make things work with her ex or cut her off?

Me and this girl have talked everyday and we like each other. Problem is she isn't over her ex. She told me that she wants to try and work it out with her ex. Should I continue to be friends with her and hang out with her? I have made out with her so many times and we had to stop, so its hard to think of her as just a friend especially when we like each other. She called me to tell me she feels like im distancing myself from her. I kind of am though. Should I keep being friends with her or just cut her off?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Don't waste your time. If she wants to date you, she has to be over with her ex otherwise by accepting a date with her while she's attempting to fix things with an ex will always be a problem with her. Stop wasting time with her and find another.

• Get her into bed. That's when you'll be able to tell