How to deal with rejection?

I developed feelings for this guy I was talking to for a few months, he seemed to like me etc. but then out of nowhere he just stopped giving a damn, stopped putting in effort etc. I was the one going out of my way to see him, so I stopped. We haven't seen each other since, obviously. I'm heartbroken. I don't get what I did wrong and I feel like crap that he's off happy and oblivious and I'm hurting. :( Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure why people are just insulting him but that's definitely not a healthy way to get over someone.

I'm sorry you this happened heartbreak sucks. If you have feelings for someone you should really make a move right away and ask them out. Not let your affection for them grow without sharing it because you never know if they feel the same way if they never ask you out or vice versa.

Most Helpful Girl

• You forgot that tosser and find a new guy to crush on.

What Guys Said 1

• I've been on the other side of that before by accident. The main question is were you reaching out to him? (Ex. Texting first) If not, he may not have known that you were interested. Or he might have thought that he was bothering you. If you were, he may have lost interest. I've been in that situation before and that's my take on it.

What Girls Said 1

• kill the nigga