Be honest. Do guys like when girls wear their clothes?

I have a guy friend of mine and he thinks it's 'hot' when girls wear their boyfriend's shirt because it's make him feel manly and big because his girlfriend obviously won't fill out the shirt.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Well I can speak only for myself.. but all the lady's that I have gone out with are told right off the bat that I wear diapers and rubber pants and why I wear them and not once have I ever been turned down on a date because of wearing them.. but I have had at least four women that have liked them so much on me they have asked if I had some that they could try on.. and of course the answer was.. yes always.

I have many of them, cloth diapers or disposables ones and all are colored pink, blue, green, red, tan yellow, all are colored except for the disposables they are white only.. but three of those four women just loved wearing them and the fourth one.. well the verdict is still out for her but when I last spoke to her she said she does like to be in them at times.. and all of them even let me change them into them.. so to answer your question very honestly the answer is a resounding.. yes.. it turns me on very quick and both me and my lady friends love that

• I love it when my girl wears my shirts sweatshirts t shirts etc...
    As soon as we go in the room she wears my shirt and till end she keeps wearing it..
    She says it feels safe comfortable and feminine..
    I feel good about it

• No but I'm really possessive of my stuff. Like if I give someone my phone so they can see a picture I'm like "OK that's enough looking" after about 3 seconds.

I don't like giving anyone anything which is mine, especially clothes because I hate when someone else's smell gets on my clothes. Everyone else other than me seems to have a really strong smell.

The worst thing anyone can ask me is if they can borrow my car.

• It's kinda cute sometimes. That reminds me, one time my girlfriend and I were doing very constructive things in my bedroom and she left her pants on my living room floor so I had a 10 week old lab pup named Bella (nickname puddles) and she peed on my gf's pants. We didn't have time to wash them so she had to wear mine. Kinda a funny story. The heading made me think of that.

• Yes! A girl is wearing one of my button downs with no pants just panties. I am most certainly in the mood.

• To an extent yea but I would not like it if she constantly did it. Once is adorable, twice is cute, three times the joke is kind of over.

• I don't really care. going just by looks... I'd prefer her clothes

• Not really, but that's because my clothes look like shit.

• 😂😂😂😂 but girls like guy's clothes, they're baggy and comfortable and laid back looking.

• I like it, not because it is hot or makes me feel manly but because she looks damn cute in it and she seems to really enjoy cuddling up in my clothes.

Obviously if my shirt or alike was too small for her I'd feel a bit awkward instead. Which is why I still have a few comfortable bigger hoodies! Even though I don't really wear them.

• Nearly every girl I dated thought wearing my clothes was cute. I really didn't like it but figured they did so I let them do it. I barely own any clothes that I don't wear often so when a girl really wants to wear my clothes I'm kinda upset cause like now I don't get to wear it and if we break up I've gotta do the douche thing and ask for my jacket back or loose it forever. It shouldn't matter because it's just a jacket but I like my clothes and would want to keep them. But it's a thing so I've learned to be chill about it.

What Girls Said 0