So I really like this guy. Does his or does he not like me back?

Okay there's this guy in my last hour and I really like him a lot. He's extremely cute and sweet and he's always "messing around" with me like he'll take my phone or play/pull my pony tail out he's very playful he's always showing off in that class period I have with him. almost everytime I see him he's either looking at me with the corner of his eye or he's looking at me for a long period of time and sometimes when I look at him and catching him doing this he doesn't look away. And everything I say he always has a response I say some guy is cute he says that the guy is ugly. And he's always jokingly saying "wanna fight?" "Let's fight right here right now" the other day he was taking snapchat pictures of me while I was playing around with the snapchat filters and he posted it on his snapchat I don't have him on snapchat but he showed it to me so I posted one of him just messing around. So does it sound like he likes me or not because I really like this guy and I wanna see if there's possibly something there if he does like me back if anyone could help It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a hypo whack job with ADHD.

To answer the question, yes he probably likes you but a guy like that will get pretty annoying fast.

What Girls Said 1

• "He'll take my phone or play/pull my pony tail"
    He obviously has a thing for you.