Should I try again or move on?

Texted her Friday asking her to hang out Saturday. She said not sure would let me know. Never got back to me. Decided I should move on.

She started texting me Sunday and said sorry, but didn't say why she couldnt make it. We texted a lot. Today in class she looked over at me and then looked away, but I saw she started smiling and looked happy after she looked away. We talked a bit after class and she was friendly. Now Im confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she couldn't make it because of personal reasons. At least she started texting you again. Don't let go just yet.

• Is there any way to figure out how she feels? Id be happy to just be friends but I can't tell if she wants that or would be interested in more.

• There is no way to tell right now, you should just give it time. Observe how she is around you and whether she is making an effort to talk to you or be in your presence.

Most Helpful Guy

• So ask her what happened on Saturday. If you play guessing games, you drive yourself crazy!

What Girls Said 1

• Try asking her out several days in advance instead of the day before.

What Guys Said 1