Is this girl into me? Or playing hard to get?

I have been talking to this girl for two weeks now, I initially started talking to her for three weeks but wanted to stay friends and so I asked her to go on a date with me and she said she wasn't ready for a relationship, She said we could be friends for now, so then I didn't give her that much attention for two weeks and she came back to me, she use to text me or call once a day but now it's like 4-5 times a day, sometimes, it will be just one day where she won't really talk to me but the next day she will blab off, I really do like this girl but I'm so confused on if she really does like me or just likes my company

Ok so it was the date first then she said she wasn't ready for a relationship and that we should stay friends for now, and even thought we aren't dating she also tried to look through my phone who whoknowswhat

What Girls Said 1

• It's difficult to say, because she could just want you as a friend. When she rejected you before, she could have simply not been ready or she could have been making up an excuse because she just saw you as a friend.

Honestly, just ask her about it again. If she says yes, then great, if she says no or makes up an excuse then you'll know where you stand - as friends and nothing more.

What Guys Said 1

• im sure that she just likes your company, before asking her out again spend some more time with her, she's not that much comfortable with you that she can think about going on a date with you, so spend a lot of time with her so she can be comfortable with your enough and can think about you in a boyfriend kind of way.