A guy on dating site wanted to fly me up to see him and stay. My kids said no. It is a safety issue. I told him. He got angry and hung up on me?

I don't understand that kind of behavior. I really would have like to meet him, but

Hanging up?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think his reaction to be being told no shows what he was after.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, you should let this one go. A real man would be understanding. I've never told a guy-even ones met online-that I didn't feel safe doing something and then the guy be anything less than understanding and supportive. And they usually apologize for making me uncomfortable on top of it. There are better guys out there. At least this one showed you his true colors early on.

What Guys Said 2

• He was just really hoping to get to see/meet you

• you were smart... people get attacked doing that

What Girls Said 1

• A guy who you NEVER met wants you to STAY with him... That's crazy. Who knows what kind of creep he might be. I've seen people go, thinking it's going to be better and later you hear from a letter that they got killed...

And he got angry and hung up? Then he doesn't love you that much to be udnerstanding