What do you do if your in a love triangle competing against your best friend?

I liked this guy and he liked me and we had a thing but then my best friend admitted she liked him too. It got all complicated and he doesn't want to choose between us but he doesn't want it to be the end, this tear they came really good friends and me and the guy I like have liked each over for a while, at first I thought they were just really good friends but now I'm not so sure anymore. What do I do? I don't want to ruin my friendship but I like this guy. Help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• He needs to fucking choose.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't date him!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Tricky situation. I guess it all comes down to who he chooses. It's gonna suck either way because one of you isn't gonna get picked. Depending upon how close of friends you are, your friendship might be ok. And it might not.

• I wouldn't be competing for any guy, he would be man enough and grown enough to make up his mind who his heart beats for, and i wouldn't be putting all my eggs in his basket, it's a big world out there.