If I talk to him, will I seem desperate or stalker-ish?

6 years ago I was friends with a great guy. We were around 16-17 and nothing ever happened between us. We had spent a lot of time together during those years and slowly drifted apart until we had completed ceased to talk to/see eachother. 3 weeks ago he followed me on instagram, then a week later he added me on facebook and now I really wanna talk to him, or rather want him to talk to me. I have his number from before and it's still the same so I've been thinking of texting him. Should i do that or will it seem desperate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think that things like "I can't call him because he'll think I'm desperate" are all forms of game-playing and not being sincere about your feelings. However, if you can't bring yourself to call him, wait for him to post something on FB and then reply and include the comment that you would love to hear from him soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun you won't seem desperate. I have been in this situation many times before, and most of the time he's probably thinking exactly what you are. Talk to him you won't seem desperate he most likely is waiting for you to message him. Besides would you rather sit back and let the days, months go by debating weather you should talk to him. Or you could be spending that time making up for the lost years and reconnecting. I say talk to him Hun good luck.

What Guys Said 11

• Definitely hit him up, girl! He already made the first move with instagram and facebook. Those are both safe ways of reaching out to each other without really committing to much. Shoot him a message and see where that leads. Sounds like you're obviously still interested in at least being friends with him.

• Naw, the relationship is starting up again and it's normal to start talking. You could even do this if he hadn't followed you on social media. Just don't be a creep, yaknow?

• Do it girl! In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take!

• No it won't seem desperate but may message him on Facebook first. Get talking again, then move to the phone. Say "is your number still the same?" "would you mind if I texted you sometime?"

• just act like nothing has changed dont let the awkwardness in the conversation.

• it won't seem any kind of desperate he added you on instagram and facebook that means he wanna talk to you too so just message him and im sure he'll be happy to see your message.

• Text him, I'm positive he'll enjoy taking to you again.

• Go for it you only live once

• he will text soon.😂

• inviting him for banging you is desparate. But talking is ok

• No it won't your old friends he probably just wanta to catch up

What Girls Said 0