Did I Say Something Wrong?

Me and my crush just having a nice conversation over text.
Me: Do you get a lot of text today? :)
Him: Nope only from you
Me: Hahaha should I feel sorry for you because you only get my messages? hahaha

and it's been an hour and he hasn't reply but he already saw my message :(
before this we talked and having nice convosation and he sent me a heart emoji too <3
what does this mean? :(

He replied "hahaha nonono :D"
What is this mean?
I text him "you're cool"
He replied" Aww thanks man you're cool too :D"
Am I being friendzoned? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• he took your last reply too seriously and he thinks now that you think of him as a lonely loser kind of guy thats why he isn't replying. you should message him again by apologizing if you care for him.

• How should I text him? :(

• ahan, naah im sure that doesn't mean friendzoned.

• thanks for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• how do you know he saw the message already?

• It said "read" :)

• I'm glad mine doesn't tell me. I'd get worried all the time like you are now. lol

I think he's just stalling to seem busy though. don't worry about it

• Yeah I wish mine doesn't tell me too hahaha

What Guys Said 4

• say him good night tonight or good morning tomorrow...
    dont try to apologize for anything becoz that will lower ur value infront of him..
    just say "i like it when u give only me your attention and dont bother about any other girl"..
    say something along these line

• Well, I think you are reading too much into this. As per your first update, he means to say that he gets texts only from you but you don't have to feel sorry for him.

For your second update you said he's cool, so he also thinks of you the same, it's just a normal conversation.

• Dang!!! Lol I wouldn't even know how to respond to that. You need to recover

• It looks like you need to be saved from this.
      Say "now I'm kinda upset because all this time we could've been hanging out instead of texting"
      Or
      "You should treat me to something since I've been entertaining you all day"
      Or just add you own little twist to it. Either way it'll cut the awkwardness out of the conversation

• broke his heart with that, dont do anything, say i didn't mean it that way if he asks, let him soak it first though, dont try fixing it you'll make it worst

What Girls Said 4

• It was kinda mean. I know you meant it jokingly.

You could text him

"Hey, what I said earlier was kinda rude and I shouldn't have sent it. It was a bad joke and I hope I didn't offend you."

• He replied "hahaha nonono :D"
      What is this mean?

• It means all is good on this one. I wouldn't expect him to admit it, but you cleared the air. Be mindful going forward.

• It's only been an hour, relax! Lol. People are busy. Sometimes I see texts and then get in my car to go somewhere, so I can't write back while driving and then am busy at the place I went, like work or with friends. Relax.

• Eh it was kinda rude...

• Oh I didn't mean it D: what should I do?

• Maybe he took offense to you saying "I feel sorry for you" and laughing about it.

• So what should I do now? He doesn't reply to me :(

• I would say sorry and tell him it's my humor. If he still doesn't reply after, I would wait a few days then try again.