How to help fix things after getting back together?

We fought a lot over the span of a few weeks, and ultimately broke up. But now we've gotten back together. It's only been a few days, but all of her friends still hate me and things are still awkward between us. I don't know how often I should talk to her or how lovey I should be ETC. What do I do?

What Girls Said 1

• That is the problem with breaking up and getting back together. People should not complain to their friends about someone if they might get back together just for this exact reason. There really is not anything you can do about it now except hope that after some time they will let it go. Unless you did something really bad like cheated on her, then they may never like you again.

• No way, I'd never cheat. We just had a bad fight and they got all the details. Thank you. ❤️

What Guys Said 1

• This is what happens when you keep breaking up and getting back together, things never remain the same as before.