What Race of Men is the Most Attractive?

'Doesn't matter' is a cop out and therefore not an option, but you can specify some ethnicity or nationality that doesn't belong to the above groups, just not in the poll :P

• Black GuyWhat Race of Men is the Most Attractive?
  • White GuyWhat Race of Men is the Most Attractive?
  • Chinese, Japanese or Korean GuyWhat Race of Men is the Most Attractive?
  • Indian or Pakistani GuyWhat Race of Men is the Most Attractive?
  • Arabic GuyWhat Race of Men is the Most Attractive?
substitute white guy picture for this one:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...58e476044f.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The bottom three aren't even races 😂😂😂😂😂

• 'Race, the idea that the human species is divided into distinct groups on the basis of inherited physical and behavioral differences.'

http://www.britannica.com/topic/race-human

• Joc4Position,

my interpretation of 'blacks' living in China would be different. unless there are places in China where the peoples have darker pigmentation and physical features because of the climate, then the blacks that live there are only Chinese nationals; their racial origins come from elsewhere.

• Which one of those guys do you think is German?

What Girls Said 20

• In these pictures, none of them look very good :P I mean, it genuinely doesn't make any difference to me. I guess more recently I've found Native American people really attractive?

• ALL GUYS THAT LOOK LIKE THAT hahahah! lol

• Oh. Apple likes muscular men.

• But I can't decide sorry!

• then you cannot vote in the poll.

• Nonnnnnee of those, Latino it is for me, also guys from around the Mediterranean sea.

• Lol out of those I would totally choose the Arab guy, unfortunately I've never seen an Arab guy this hot irl they seem to always ruin it with those beards and the body hair 😒

• forgetting which picture is best looking, what race would you prefer speaking more generally?

everyone is picking the arab guy just because he individually is so spectacular hah.

• I don't think I have a specific race I prefer, I've seen stunning people in every race really..

• For this question, based solely off these pictures? I'm going with C. Though I voted A. The black guy is cute face wise, but he looks plastic.

• no, not based solely off the pictures but based on what race you find attractive speaking more generally.

• ok but the question was along the lines of, 'if you had to choose...'

• I'm not choosing

• I'm mostly attracted to White guys. I'm also atttacted to Asian guys. The other races don't really do it for me 90% of the time

• It does seem that there are some racist connotations behind your "slave trade" statement, but no I'm saying just because someone has different races in their ancestry doesn't mean it's solely a "slave being raped by a slave master" type of thing. But hey maybe that's not what you meant. How am I supposed to know? Native is relative to opinion. What others believe we most look like regardless of what our ancestry is are what we consider dominate and automatically native. It's not reaaally true though. Most people have mixed ancestry and thus aren't native to anything or native to multiple places. Classification can be seen as racist. What the hell you think segregation is? Nobody said anything about superiority, but there are always those who don't hate but heavily dislike. There are always those who feel they aren't using superiority complexes when they are.

• You can be racist without wanting to kill the race you dislike/hate. They've done studies to where people compared different races to a particular animal. To say that we can't be racist and yet still dislike one's appearance BECAUSE of race under others is for sure a superiority complex to me. If you disagree fine.

As far as men and women we are literally made entirely differently. Muscle mass. Brain functioning. Etc. There are common traits in different races, but essentially it usually isn't enough to try to separate them. A lot of feminists complain that women get paid less, but due to their typical body capabilities there are a lot of jobs that men are more suitable to do. Naturally most men carry more muscle than women for example.

But to answer your question fully, yes some people see that as sexist.

But like I said earlier every racist doesn't think everybody believes the same way they do. Hell any racist with common sense knows that.

• My preference = A + B, no contest :)

With C + D + E = I have dated "some" but generally am not attracted to most.

• all these men look fucking gross. not all women like muscle.

• I like guys that have black/really dark hair, tan skin, high cheek bones, and chiseled jaws. Also light eyes green or blue are nice. Usually these guys are Native American, Mexican, Latino, Hispanic, some Asians, white, and multiracial. I also like black guys equally if they have pronounced cheek bones, a strong jaw and slightly almond eyes. I also like guys to be at least 4 inches taller than me, but that's only around 5'9

• There are attractive guys in all races tbh so it depends on who I would like

• all of them if they look like that hahaha

• choose according to what you think men from each race look like more generally.

• ok, so is it fair to assume from your statement that you think the black guy is more attractive from the pics and in real life as well, you find black guys more attractive in general? if so, you should select option A if you want to and are willing to contribute to the poll.

• i already did :D

• that arabic guy is hot

• I hate this question

• None of these look good. The white guy looks exceptionally monstrous.

• Bruh, generalization and maybe biased but Latinos are where it is at

• yeah I forgot Latinos and Native Americans. Also, some Eastern Europeans have slightly darker complexions, e. g. the Albanians, Serbs, Greeks, etc. Also, Italians and Spanish although they are Caucasian, strictly speaking.

• Llama.

• 1- Asian guys
    2- White guys

• 'asian' as in what?

• east asia and south asia
      Chinese, Japanese, Korean, vietnam, thailand, indonesia, philipine, ...

• The Arab guy looks the best

• In these pictures, the Arab guy looks the best

What Guys Said 8