Is this a good reason for breaking up with someone?

When my boyfriend is with his friends he changes a lot. He trats me like a toy. For example, he wants me to seat on his lap or he suggests that we are going to have sex. One time he kissed me and then said in front of his friends "I am practicing for tonight" or he said "do you like how this looks on me so I can keep it for tonight?"

But yesterday was worse because we went to a party with his friends and he was a little drunk. He said in front of his male friends how good was sex with me and that we could do it for hours.

I feel very sick of his behaviour but he told me that he just do this because he is prod of have me.

• I am right to be angry and is a good reason
  • I am overreacting

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, you don't need a good reason to break up with someone. If they're making you uncomfortable, you don't need to keep them in your life and make excuses for asking them to leave. Just tell him that you can't stand who he is around his friends and that you won't stay with him any longer.

What Guys Said 1

• No that goes beyond in my opinion and has nothing to do with his pride in being with you. In my opinion it shows more of a level of possession and really intimately makes you look ( don't cuss the messenger here ) slutty. Just imagining for one minute how his friends are taking what he says

What Girls Said 1

• you are right to be angry! he seems too immature.