Group 1 which girls are prettier ?

Group 2

Group 2 :
EXPLAIN WHY

0|1
20|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Group 2.

I'm not particularly into white women. Never have been. Women with naturally dark skin tones are more sexually attractive to me.

5|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The 2nd group.
    They have raw, beautiful curly hair. They are facially more beautiful than the first group.

4|0
    0|0
    • Exactly nobody's ( the guys ) even looking at their faces. It's just about their color. I notice that so much on here

• Show All
    • I don't understand why you're both assuming this is about color... why can't we guys think that the first group is prettier without getting criticized?

• @AleDeEurope because it's always the same thing on here. Like seriously.. Someone said group 2 looked like they had on more makeup. I guess they're failing to see all the heavy black eyeliner on group ones eyes. No one can just look at facial features. You can have a beautiful mixed girl but average white girl in the face and people will pick the white girl because she's white. I GURANTEE if ANY of group 2 girls walked past you in public, every single guy who said she was ugly would take a double look.

What Guys Said 20

• Group one, I like straight hair and how their faces are slightly wider at the jaw. They also look happier in the photos and I don't like how curly hair looks when its pushed to one side or in front of the face.

Op is obviously trying to make this into a racial thing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Group A. Why? Just look at them. Their faces are the only explanation you need.

2|2
    1|0
    • Sorry dude, but you're a racist. Op is out here fishing for 2

• @UncagedAgent Fuck man, a racist? :( Can you bring me some napkins? I think I'm gonna cry... I never knew I was racist until OP told us if we don't choose #2, we're racist.
      Waaaaa!!!

• It's okay @AleDeEurope I think I have a cream for racism. I'll mail it to you. And yeah. Group A. Their faces are all the evidence anyone needs.

• Group 1 has 3/4 very above avg attractive women
    Group 2 has 1/4 very above avg attractive (lower left),
    So group 1 i guess

1|1
    0|0
    • correction: lower right in group 2 i mean

• Show All
    • @Frost_Byt3 lol ya crazy
      i actually prefer tanner girls sooo no racist, just better faces there

• I typically prefer pale girls, but i like brunettes best, and the bottom right girl in group 2 just appealed to me despite her tan.

• Group 2
    Love their skin tone and hair <3

3|0
    0|0
  • So obviously this is a white girl gs mixed girl question without quite saying it. I prefer white girls.

4|1
    0|0
    • Vs nt hs

• Show All
    • They're not all mixed with white by the way ! And I don't understand why someone can't just answer a simple question without always bringing race into the factor. There could be a stunning mixed girl but a very average white girl and you'll pick her simply because she's white. No logic at all

• Uggg, troll.

• Whichever one I'd have a chance of sleeping with

1|0
    0|0
  • My God, group 2 are the cutest I have ever seen

3|0
    0|0
  • The bottom right corner in group two is by fr the hottest on the board. But I'm not attracted to the rest in group two at all.

Group 1 as a whole beats Group 2 as a whole.

1|1
    0|0
    • Anyone who would say the bottom right in the first group is prettier is nothing but racist. It's all about their skin color. Groups 2 ass would make their faces. You're honestly telling me bottom right on the first group is prettier than the first girl in the top left corner in group 2 ? You have issues

• Show All
    • Damn, asker is a racist hahahaha

• @Asker i have nothing against black women. But I'm typically more attracted to white women. That doesn't make me racist.

I smell bitterness...

• I am into cute looking girls so I think I like the second girl in first group :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say about the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Face-wise it's B, but none of them are particularly attractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Group 1. They look like their natural selves.

Group 2 looks like they've slathered themselves in makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate savage hair as much as the next guy but I rather it straight.
    Also I prefer the faces in Group One.

0|0
    0|0
  • Group 1, three of them are very hot. The one in the lower right corner is cute though. Love their looks. Only the lower right maybe the lower left in group 2 are hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Group 1

0|1
    0|0
  • Group 1 only cuz of the fourth pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are beautiful. I think as a group, I'm more attracted to Group 1, but I wouldn't have a problem dating anyone in Group 2 if given the opportunity.

0|0
    0|0
  • THEY all look fine too me

0|0
    0|0
  • Group 1. CUTIES! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • daddy likes all ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• 2 women with curly hair is hotter.

4|0
    0|0
  • Realistically I'd say both are about the same, but I prefer group 2 because I love voluminous hair and their features look more entertaining than the stereotypical looks of group 1.

5|0
    0|0
  • They're all beautiful, but I would prefer to look like the girls in Group 2. I love curly hair, I love (natural) tan skin, especially when paired with a lighter eye colour.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't decide!

1|0
    0|0
  • Group 2!!! so beautiful!!

4|0
    0|0
  • Group 2 is way more prettier

4|0
    0|0
  • Group 1, because I like straight/wavy hair. Also, smiling makes a girl look so much prettier.

2|1
    0|0
  • All the girls in group 2 look so much prettier and unique tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely definitely definitely group 2 hands down. I love their gorgeous hair and skin and eyes. Group 1 is is boring to me basic white girls I see everyday.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am friends on Facebook with the girl whose picture is group A, bottom left and I don't think she would appreciate you posting her picture without her consent. Especially since I seriously doubt that you are her. I thought as a community we agreed to stop these posts.

1|1
    0|0
    • Read her replies to other people's comments... I honestly doubt asker would have the decency and common sense to not post other people's pictures.

• Show All
    • can you just go away or report the question man lol

• Well like you I have nothing better to do. Plus it pisses you off I live for that.

• All of them are really pretty. can't choose. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think group you're a freaking troll is prettier.

1|0
    0|0
  • Group 2. Because I said so.

2|0
    0|0
  • I see you separated straight hair from curly. Sorry but they are all beautiful girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Group 1, just because.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first group for sure, but the lower two in the second group are very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • group one
    cause i don't like curly hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Group 2. I like their hair and they don't seem as fake looking.

3|0
    0|0
  • Group one

1|1
    0|0
    • Why?

• They are all smiling and look more welcoming and happy than group two.