Why does she never make the first move? Ever?

Texting, snapchat, dates, kissing, sex, hanging out. It's always me who has to either do it first or get us started. I don't understand. We've been together 10 months. It makes me feel like I'm not interesting enough to message or talk to. And not attractive enough to want to kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls are somewhat conditioned not to make the first move ever. She may just not be into making the first move or feel strange doing it. I know for me personally it took a while to start initiating anything. But it is taking her a while considering you've been together for 10 months, but every girl is different. If it really bothers you, talk to her about it. She may not see it as a big deal or not even realize it.

• Thank you! She's really shy so I'm thinking that could have a lot to do with it. I'm just worried she might not want to, you know?

• Yeah I totally understand!

What Guys Said 1

• The best way to get your question answered is to have a discussion with her and tell her your concerns.