Guys, would this woman get a second date with you?

• Hek YES she would.
    8% (2)
  • Maybe‚Ķ
    44% (11)
  • Shit NO!
    48% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• She's reasonably attractive and I'd ask for a date,
    though I'm not quite sure she's my ultimate mate.
    But if she can't keep the gas in her ass,
    a second date? I think I'll pass.

• Nahh

• She's not physically attractive in my opinion, so no. As for the farting thing, it's probbaly a joke and you're taking it out of context, to ask a question here? Don't know what's the point, really lol

• I am not taking anything out of context. haha I was simply asking would you date her or a woman like her. The question is very clear. lol

• I honestly don't really care that much about farts. She can fart all she wants unless it's like stinking so bad and attracting unwanted attention, then that's a no bueno.

• I don't mind women farting even if it does smell bad because it is still waste she has to dump out her ass.

• I would never refuse a second date with a girl for farting. If she got gas while on a date with me I would rather she just farted no matter how bad it smelled.

• She looks like a guy lol

• If she's a meme probably not.

• Lol that is not what I am asking! If she was real and did that would she get a second date with you?

• I think there are more charming mating calls that could be used...

• Yes, a lot hotter than most of the girls from my hometown

• There's a difference between farting and telling your date that you like to fart on first dates.