Boyfriend asking me for money?

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 months now, and I come from a wealthy family but its not like I am rich i told my mother i dont want her to keep sending me money so i work in school, i got scholarship so i dont have to pay, but my boyfriend keep asking me like money to buy shoes, last week he asked me if i could help him to buy a gift to his brother he told me 70 and he end up spending like 150 that made me so mad, this week he was like i am hungry can you order me a pizza.. I am like do you think i am a bank? and he is like i know you're my girl and will always have my back. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he's a freeloader.

What Guys Said 5

• How old is he? He asks money from you for everything, that's really strange?

Doesn't he have a part time job or something?

• No self respecting guy asks their girlfriend for money, sounds like he is using you to me.

• I think he is clearly using you as a piggybank and you shouldn't give him any money.

• Sounds like a con man.

• yeah? so what

What Girls Said 1

• Dump him, he's free loading off you