Guys, Do you think that a 33 year old guy is too old for a 26 year old woman?

I know it may not seem like too much, but I feel that someone in their 30s is more established in life/a career and would want someone at the same place in life as them... Whereas I'm still figuring out my career path. Would a 33 (or so) year old guy be interested still? Or is it too much of a difference?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what each of you want in the medium-term.

If he is ready to start a family, and you're thinking to wait until your late 30s, that could be an issue.

If you want to travel the world before you settle in to a career, but he's already fully invested in his career, that could be an issue.

If he wants to have a committed monogamous relationship, and you want to experience multiple men and relationships before making a commitment, that could be an issue.

If you're aligned on these and other topics, then the difference in ages shouldn't be an issue.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, the age difference is there but if there is high compatibility, almost similar personality then it shouldn't be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 years of age difference is not much... But its a bit more than normal..
    5 years difference is normal.. 26 - 31 is normal..
    26 - 33.. Is ok.. Anything between 5-10 years is ok... but i dont see a problem in it

0|0
    0|0
  • seems fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the personalities of the people involved. It is not a huge difference to overcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's a perfectly fine age-difference. Personally I think around 3-5 years of age difference with the guy being older is the best. So 7 isn't too far off of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is totally fine, trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Face palm* No... it's not too old, in fact thats not old at all. Society's got some really weird customs of late.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he's not too old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that big a difference at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same age difference as my parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idts
    I don't know why women seem so caught up on the age thing
    I am friends with a girl who thiught she was dating a "man" not a "boy" because he was 27 not 23... i happily laughed at her after they broke up less than a month later

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not that big of a deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • That works...

0|0
    0|0
  • This seems fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Naa, that isn't even that much of a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • big difference between 26 and 33

0|0
    0|0
  • no problem.. small age difference

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no way, that's a good age gap.