How can I reconnect with a girl I used to know?

I know this girl who used to go to my school, and she and I were really good friends. We never actually dated because this was mostly during middle school, but we've lost touch now. We share a lot of interests and I really want to reconnect with her, but I really don't know how. She moved away after 8th grade, and were sophomores now. Please help! Thank you!

What Girls Said 1

• Send her a message or approach her and talk to her.

What Guys Said 2

• Well may be you can text her and say hello.

• Does she have facebook? Find a way to contact her and just talk to her. See how she is doing and what life is like now.

The first step is contacting her.

• I still have her number in my phone, I guess I'm moreso wondering how to start a conversation with her.

• 8th grade.. and you have her cell phone number? sigh.. this is what is wrong with America.

Asker, there is no wrong way to start a conversation... well.. there is.. but use common sense.

Ask her how she is doing and how things are at her new school. Ask her if she is into any sports.. if she saw the new.. batman movie? whatever really. Just talk.