Is he leading me on?

I've been on 4 dates with a guy I really like, and I just found out that he had a girlfriend while we went on our first date, and they broke up just after that. Out of the four times we've been out, I've asked him 3 times, and the fact that he's never said no led me to believe he's into me. He's never made a move though, the most physical contact we've had is a hug. Could I have misread the situation? But if so, why does he keep saying yes to dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a guy who hasn't been honest with you even before your first date, then you think you can trust such a guy to be your future partner? ask yourself that question.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he's leading you on. He already broke up with his girlfriend. He probably wants to take things slow with you, that's why he is not making moves on you.

What Guys Said 2

• I think he likes you but just doeant have you first on his agenda you know...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0